About Netfin Asset Finance
Our highly experienced sales team is proud to have in excess of 40 years cumulative experience in the rental, consulting, marketing and banking environment. Our team comprise of Tewis Burger who has extensive experience in the financial industry and corporate environment, Erika Fourie with extensive asset finance experience, Heinrich Burger with extensive Project Management experience and Rihenda du Toit with extensive accounting experience.
The team will be assisted by independent consultants sourced individually for respective projects. The financial management and product development is complimented by the services of John Rabie with a B-com Hons and CIMA qualification. The people who own the company also run the company on a full time basis.
Our Strategic Intent
The main reason for existence of NetFin Asset Finance (Pty) Ltd is through a service orientated and pro-active approach to provide affordable and professional solutions in the capital equipment intermediary service, business consulting and corporate finance industry
Our vision is to become Namibia’s leading multi-disciplined and preferred asset based finance and credit project Management Company through innovation, commitment to excellence, care of clients and suppliers, employees and the community.
In living our vision, our mission is to satisfy customers’ diverse financing and funding needs through:
- A pro-active and professional approach
- Professional advice and quality service
- Providing solutions, and not through the mere selling of a product
- Access to and relationships with multiple suppliers
- A bouquet of value added products and services
- Convenience – “One Stop Shop”
- Our comprehensive offering allow customer and supplier to focus on their core competencies to the utmost benefit of our customers, suppliers, our staff and our principals.